Painting Skorne #31: Croack Raiders

I just finished the basing for the Croacks and I must say the tall grass looks awesome.

I used a new type of base I recently made a mould for. It’s actually a 25 mm base but when you glue it to a normal 30 mil base it creates an elevation. I had those bases for a long time and recently I decided I would make a mould for them so I could create more and use them instead of preserving them because I had less than 10 left…

The result:

I’m going to finish the shaman’s base late tonight or tommorow and I’m going to do a post on my little paint removal project as well soon.